AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10111012101310141015.. > >> Showing page 1015 of 1031
Author
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 17:56:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
PJ, great news if SC might get engaged, would she want a big wedding or just family and a few friends. A project I am sure you will
enjoy working on.

Frank, good luck with your acupuncture treatments, think crunch has the right idea about adding a few steps daily to build up your endurance.

MB, sorry your new computer did not work out, have always had very good service and produces from Best Buy and their Geek Squad. Hope you get it fixed soon.

So Gem, who got to rewind all that toilet paper?

Bosco, that is too funny. Seriously, heard Utah is a beautiful state, a good friend and coworker was from there and had family, she showed me many pictures of some of their beautiful parks like Bryce, etc.

Twirls, count to ten, sounds like that heat is getting to both you and Chris.

Badger, hope your roof project is coming along nicely and no rain.

Had to leave house to run an errand today (sister and nephew were not able to help) so called for a taxi. Two calls later the taxi finally arrived. They all seem to drive Prius' these days and the upholstery inside is HARD. Back hurting but trying to get by with just tylenol. Trip was good otherwise and bought a Lotto ticket. When the driver dropped me off, another driver was just pulling up to  pick me up. Told them their dispatchers needed to get their act together, no wonder Uber was kicking their butt and so many of them are moonlighting. Glad I pushed myself and will keep doing so, slowly though.

crunch, $461 for AC? Geezo peezo, thought $300 for 2 months electric last winter was bad. Can you appeal? Or is it worth it?

Bob, glad you are getting over the exposure to that old sick building.

Cindy, tomatoes sound good.

Sorry for those I missed.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 18:27:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
PJ---Glad to hear that!
MB---Too soon to tell if the acupuncture is working or not.  She also uses these suction cup things that she puts along my spine.  Actually I feel ok, no better no worse, after a treatment.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 20:48:29 (permalink)
+2 (2)
PJ, you should ask for a dowry.  SC is well worth it!   I would!

No Bernie?  HMMM.  I'd call if it wasn't so late with the time difference.  He probably ran into a foxy woman who captivated him!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 05:33:14 (permalink)
+2 (2)
TwirleyB

We have a horrific child abuse case going on.  Guy beat to death one toddler, while dating the mom.  Got out on bail and within a month or 2, beat and tortured his own 8 year old.  Child abusers of that nature should NEVER get out on bail.  I don't think anyone is going to let him see the light of day again.  He should get a death sentence but it won't be considered.  Hopefully the other hard core prisoners will make bad use of him.  And our jails and prisons run over...

Twirls, I think we need to find a remote island somewhere from which there is no possibility of escape and drop off (by parachute) ALL of the child abusers, murderers, rapists, etc. Let them take care of each other.

Good Morning Goats & Cattle, it's Friday.

Oh, Bernie, where are you?

Good idea, PJ, but we all need to know how much he coughs up for the dowry and we'll vote on whether or not we think it's enough.

MB, we have to take in our feeders every night or else the bears will destroy them, we could ship a few more over there for you?

Crunch, $461 for one month?? We pay about double that for the entire year for heat & hot water here.

Lots more rain yesterday, really messing up my work schedule.

Boat Drinx tonight.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 06:30:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
We are sitting in 100% humidity. As Forrest Gump would say, "that's all I have to say about that".
Sun is supposed to come out later this morning, with winds kicking up to 25-30mph. Hopefully will dry off the grass so I can get some mowing done. So high I'm gonna have windrows. Need a bailer. Or a goat.

Yikes on the power bill, Crunch. Last month WE Energies (too cutesy contraction for Wisconsin Electric Energies) came out and replaced our meter box. (they were replacing every ones) "At no cost to the customer" HAH! Our bill jumped $40 and Chris was not happy. Typically, our monthly bill is just a hair over a fourth of what your bill was.

Jamie, good you're getting out a bit, sounds like you are beginning to gain some strength back.
Frank, I agree with others...just a few extra steps a day. Keep it up.
Holly, yoga sounds perfect for starting to exercise more. Especially for more flexibility. Go for it.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! No tigers, but home surveillance and trail cams have shown 2 different cougars wandering around the mid portion of the state. Probably, like the occasional bear that shows up around here, young males looking for new territory. When it's a bear, they usually try to dart it with tranquilizer and ship it back north. Prolly harder to try that with cougars, since they do their prowling around mostly at night.

LOL on the dowry, PJ! Last week, eldest called and said he was planning to pop the question to GF. Said he wanted to ask our opinion on that. I mean really, he's 42 yrs old!? I paused a bit, then said, "what do you want to hear, something like WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" He laughed, said, "I guess I'll take that."

Ditto what Badger said on the child abuser. 

Need to get going, have a wonderful day!
Cindy
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/09/13 08:32:48

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 08:11:44 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy everyone and good morning to you.

I have been here but my PC was not; it took as trip over to Bryan's house for getting all of my data from my old hard drive transferred to my new Solid State Drive that I had purchased a week ago. He couldn't get to my PC for a few days but all is good now. He does everything from disconnecting all my cables here in my house to hooking up the PC like I had it previously. I'm so very glad to have him as a friend and neighbor. He wanted to test my printer after the new SSD was installed and couldn't get it to print; discovered the PC wasn't talking to printer. Rechecked the cables. Nothing found. Went back to his house to get another cable; that didn't solve the problem. He linked to HP's web site and reinstalled the drivers (software for my model printer to interface with PC ) and printer now works fine. Having Bryan do all this stuff for me is like having my own neighborhood "Geek Guy". And the free price is pretty nice as well.

After Bryan was done it was time to get some lunch at Fibber's. Had their egg salad sandwich again; took 1/2 home for my dinner last night. Those sandwiches are pretty large.

Tried to connect by phone yesterday to the 3rd party company where I pay my Federal Quarterly Estimated tax payments. I can do it on line but prefer to give my credit card and tax payment info to a real live person when possible. Don't know why I do it that way, as it does take a little longer.

Didn't make it to the beach yesterday.  Current temp now is 75F at 9:00 with a high of 86 degrees.  I may get down to the boat yard today and bring the Lillie Mae home for cleaning and taking pictures. I want to get the boat listed for sale. Just not getting full use out of it any longer.

I went back though yesterday's posts. My, everyone pretty busy. I might get a chance to respond later today.

Need to scoot.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 08:17:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
YAY! Bernie's back
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 11:32:28 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good morning BCers! 
Up and at it!  Doing usual morning chores.  A high of 95F again this afternoon.  
Trees are beginning to turn colors and dropping leaves in self-defense.

Nothing out of SC this morning.  Last text yesterday said,  Whatever!!  You're a meanie!  LOL
Last she spoke about it.... would like a "lovely" outdoor garden type wedding in the fall of the year 2021.
Wants to finish getting the master's degree first.  
Personally I think SJ and the BF have had the talk.  SJ is just keeping the secret.  Even from me!
Probably just as well...  LOL    

Cindy, awe... was sweet that eldest son asked you what you thought about him getting engaged. 

Bernie,  glad you are ok.  Very nice computer savy neighbor you have.  

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 11:54:46 (permalink)
+1 (3)
hello everyone

Child abuser was found guilty in a very short deliberation.  The Judge will sentence him but first he stands trial for the toddler he beat to death.
Good idea Badger but personally I think we should just kill them.  Our prisons are too full now.   Sorry if I sound horrible but I know first hand what it does to kids.  My brother died from never being able to get past it.  He was miserable most of his life.

We had a shower overnight and it's cloudy and cooler.  I'm going to Springfield to a couple of places I don't need to go but I want to.  I'm going to Fassnight Farm.  It's a working farm that sells produce and plants they grow.  I'm wanting some big heads of cockscomb for the beauty and the seeds.  I've gotten them there before.  Plus it's always interesting.  
Then on to the Hoerman's meat shop.  A family butcher.  They have the best meat and I want their hamburger patties.  Yummy.
Probably stop for an afternoon meal and may meat up with a GF.  

That's it on my agenda.  

Jamie, glad to hear you are getting out.  Hope you continue to improve and your delivered meals are tasty!

Crunch, no doubt your electric bill was high.  Mine was almost $400 a month ago.  Haven't seen the new one yet.  Chris said my sump pump was acting up and it may have run it up.  That's the highest I've had since I built onto the house.  

C&C, congrats on your son's engagement!  I hope he will be happy.  You like her, right?

PJ, glad SC is holding off for awhile.  Time will tell.

Tried out my new waterpik.  I managed to spray the ceiling, mirrors, walls etc!  I think I got it everywhere but where the hygenist wanted.  

That's about it for me.  I was in the middle of a post earlier when my battery died.

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29469
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 12:21:44 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Good to see you back Bernie.

I think you are both right Twirley and Badger.

Smart SC. Congratulations too. Eventually LOL.

Glad to hear you getting around more Jamie.

Frank - Cozumel is wonderful. Any Mexico trips in the plans for you and IM this year?

Those twins are super cute Gem.

I take it you approve of the potential DIL C&C?

Hope your tummy improves very soon MB. Muffin top LOL. As if!

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 14:23:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Friday

Can we please ship animal abusers to the isle of torment and death? I'll go and do the dirty work !

Twirls...That's exactly what I did when I first used my water pik Haven't got in the habit of using it either. I am a horrible dental patient. Don't really floss unless I eat popcorn. I do brush my teeth though

I'm on the budget plan with my electric company. It's called leveled billing. My highest this summer I think was $113.00. Don't have central air, but my window units stay cranking when I'm home.

Over the past week and a half, 3 of my kitties have gone missing There is absolutely no sign of what happened which leads me to blame coyotes. All the cats are welcome inside, but they hate being inside during the summer. Unless it's storming. Come winter, everyone wants in.

Have a great weekend everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 17:02:34 (permalink)
+1 (3)
I've said it before but I think they should bring "Old Sparky" out of retirement, the malfunctioning electric chair (see movie "The Green Mile") for child abusers.
A couger died here last week, he was well known and tagged, they think he was crossing the road to go to a new territory away from a younger couger. On the news a few weeks ago, there is talk about building a "couger corridor", a "pedestrian" overpass if you would across the freeway and Sepulveda Pass to prevent accidents like that.

Sorry to hear you are thinking about selling your boat Bernie, but I understand. You are lucky to have a nice helpful neighbor like Brian.

BBilly, sorry to hear about your kitties, hope they turn up OK.

Twirls, have you tried any books by Anne Rivers Siddons? Also a low country writer. I liked Outer Banks.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/13 19:19:05 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  59 and cloudy.  Burrrr.  Very windy and cool here today.  Got all the floors cleaned and spent about an hour picking up lawn debris around 4 this afternoon. Too much rain as of late to mow today so I will tackle that job tomorrow.  Ordered myself a couple pre-BD gifts online from TJ.  Love the new weather-ready duck shoes and Boysenberry asymmetrical leather jacket.  Hung a couple of metal art pieces finally. Chipping away on things.

Lighting in entryway doesn't reflect the true color.  Boysenberry, more of a deep wine color.

BeachBilly, sorry about the kitties.   

Jamie, think I heard about that cougar crossing in CA.  Same thing happening in FL, Yucatan and elsewhere as we keep invading their space.  We will let CyC and ByB solve that world crisis at their next boat drinx.  My read on the ugliness that man has spewed on to innocent children, animals and others will be judged and dealt with by a higher power.... although your idea and others were interesting.

Holly, hopefully you enjoyed your day.  Sounded fun.

Bernie, welcome back.  Wish I had myself a computer whiz neighbor.  Definitely need to treat him to a nice meal and maybe one last boat ride.  Sorry about Lillie Mae.  

Badger, something tells me that you are doing boat drinx in person.  

Crunchie, hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Frank, I have a good feeling about your newest medical treatment.  Keep positive please.

Bob, how was the hike with your bro?

Can't remember what all else was said today so hola to all and have a beautiful weekend.  MB

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 05:37:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Cougars, it's Sunday.

BBilly, yes, we'll definitely add the animal abusers to the list.

Bernie, sorry about the boat, but I understand, I have 3 boats and didn't have time to use any of them this year. 

MB, no, we didn't do Boat Drinx in person, in fact, we probably won't be able to make it down there until mid October.

Hope JJ and some of the other clurkers check in this weekend!

Gotta get to work.

Wag more....bark less.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 05:57:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
MB, the hike with my brother was pretty good. I was still feeling some of the effects of the sick building syndrome from the funeral, but nothing like some fresh air and exercise to fix what ails you. We knocked 20 minutes off the hike and did it with more energy than previously this year. (About a 10% improvement). Yesterday, we did some work at his house, trim install and brush removal. Then we went over to the college where he is a driver and ate at the cafe there. School food these days is pretty good, and what a deal. The 4 of us ate our fill for $20.00! After that, we left the ladies to relax while we made the rounds at the college. I was on his turf now! I could barely keep up on all that level ground. Normally, he struggles on the hills with me, I struggle on the level with him. Just like brothers, still pushing each other to do better!

Bernie, I get what you are saying about the boat, if it is not getting much use. Are there places where you can rent a boat every now and then nearby? I ask, because a number of years ago, both my brother and I sold our pick up trucks. We liked owning pickups, I mean, what man doesn't? But they are expensive, costly to maintain insure and register, and suck up gas. Over the past 5 years, between us, we have needed a pickup 4 times, so we rented a U-haul van for about $100.00 for the day. Huge savings and much more useful, those vans have huge cargo capacity. Could you do the same when you get the hankering for a boat ride? 

Today is the inaugural half marathon/10K hike from the Androscoggin river to Sunday River Ski resort. Two non profit land trusts and Sunday River are working together to bring this as a fund raiser for Land Trust issues. I'm curious about how all the land connects together, and this hike goes over that trail, so I am kinda excited today! I think I get a free T-shirt and a beer coupon. I don't do beer, so I'll make a friend today! I'll bring my GPS and camera, this is new territory for me!

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 06:07:34 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
Yes sadly, not in person, rather subdued, too. Badger is (no offense, Paul) decidedly haggard-looking. Between all the jobs and the rotten weather, I am praying he doesn't get sick with a bad cold or worse.

We finally had some sun yesterday, but strong winds made the 70F seem much cooler. I did get some of the mowing done, have maybe a half hour more to do. By then it will be time to start over after all this rain. I did remember to dump the rain gauge yesterday morning; 36 hour total was 2&1/2". More rain tomorrow.

Holly, yeah, I agree with Jamie, I read some of Anne Rivers Siddons long time ago, liked her writing better than D B Frank. (JMO)

Very cute jacket, MB. I'm walking so lop-sided with my bad left foot, I think asymmetrical on me would not be a good look. I'd be the crooked wife from the old children's ditty.

Made a tasty spinach & mushroom quiche for dinner last night, leftovers sounding like a good breakfast this morning. Have a wonderful day all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 07:58:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Tried to sleep in a little this morning but Freddie wasn't having it. Cloudy day in store for the coast today with scattered showers. Current temp is 74F at 7:44 with a high of 84 degrees.

Yesterday Chet and I went to a late lunch at Maverick's in Sunset Beach. It was 2 o'clock and not many patrons in the place. Food was good, washed down with a couple of beers. After lunch we called it a day and I never bothered getting the boat home; just wasn't motivated to clean it up.

I don't have a thing planned for today except pay one bill that I missed on Friday. I wasn't due so I must have set it back into the "pay later" stack.

Bob, there are places where one can rent boats of various sizes and styles. After I sell the Lillie Mae I don't think I'll have the desire to go out on the water. I'm considering a move to the desert to one of those planned communities that have a ton of old rich gals and no one to spend all their money on. Ha,ha.

BeachBilly, very sad to hear about your missing cats.

MB, I like the look of those 'duck shoes'. Never heard of them before but they could be very handy in your cold Minn. weather. You know, slip them on to go get the mail and other stuff.

Hi Pam Tejas.

Hey Jamie. You sound like you are doing better. Keep it up, girl !

SC, keep us posted on the marriage proposal front.

Crunch, I had to go back to look at my past electric bills. Looks like the highest summer bill was $195

Badger, you reporting from the "farm" down at Chris and Cindy's place yet ? You gonna wait until the snow flies ?

Coffee done.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 11:20:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Been busy all morning.  SC is home.  Will catch up later. 
Everyone have a wonderful weekend.  Hugs

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 11:24:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

My day yesterday was pretty good.  I did get a few heads of cockscomb in 3 shades.  The usual burgandy, a watermelon color and Apricot.  They hadn't harvested the main bulk of them but these had stems that had broken in a storm, so they had cut them and brought them in to the market stand as a bouquet for the store.  The clerk let me buy them.  I'll save the seeds.  I'll also go back because they have other colors not yet harvested, one particular pastel shading from light blue to pink with a fuschia tinge on the tips.    They also had some of the most distinctive pumpkins I'd ever seen.  They had the white ones that have become common lately but also some green spotted ones and some that were half green and half white.  Many different varieties that were interesting from itty bitty to extremely large.  They also had some different colors of mums I hadn't seen but I was in the Camaro so I couldn't buy much.  I'll go back a few times this fall, I'm sure.

Badger, please take care of yourself.  It's distressing to hear you are looking haggard.  

BB, I'm sure sorry about the kitties.  Hopefully they will show back up in good shape.  I understand foxes like cats too.  I always worried about mine at the lake where coyotes would come close up in our driveway a lot at night.  

Tigger cat is still prancing like he enjoys his new look.  He even came out and let a stranger pet him yesterday.  (I interviewed a new housekeeper.)

Yes, I have read some Anne River Siddons books.  Some I really liked.  The last one, not so much.  

I talked with Sherry aka Travelon today.  They finally got their cabin emptied after it sold.  It sounded like an enormous job and they were tired.  They also had more bad news that their daughter has to have open heart surgery.  It sounded similar to Crunch's heart problem.   It's something she always had but has gotten worse.  Saying some prayers for their family.

Although it was cool and cloudy yesterday, it's bright and sunny today and temps will rebound to almost 90.  The rest of the week is 90+ almost every day.  Weather gal said this morning that our 90+ days in September will exceed the number of 90+ days in August and July!  I got my wish for an extended summer but I'm ready for cooler temps so I can get a few things done like clearing and cleaning the shed and garage.  

Bernie, the desert sounds perfect for you.  I hope you will find yourself a match or several.  However I'm not sure that any woman really deserves you.  Please get yourself lost there while you are looking.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/14 18:09:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Tired after mowing today.  That new sod is kidding my butt as I need to bring the push mower back to the end of lot and raise it up.  About 30 minutes more, but well worth it in the long run.  Hope to plant some flowers in that back rock garden next spring now that there is sun.  Shower earlier and got my nails done.  I am meeting up tomorrow with a small assembly of family tomorrow for a brunch at the place we did the prime rib event last fall with all my siblings.  Dreaming about their eggs Benedict and other choices.

Twirls, glad things are going well your way.  ru

PJ, have a great time with SC.  Fun, fun and then some more.

Sorry Pablo.  This has been a tough season for your business.  Border battle manana.  

Cindy, hope you got the rest of your lawn mowed today.  It's been kinda of a challenge this year with all of the rain.  
Hopefully the four of you connect in October.  Art piece in kitchen way toooo big for that space.  Will be changing things out again.

Jamie, keep us posted about your health.  I worry about you girl.

Bernie, hope your day was well.  About those duck shoes they are water proof but heavy.  I got sick of wearing the sketchers with ankle socks that got soaked this last month.  Worked out great today.

Hola to all I've missed.  Mapes.....loving the re-enactment pics on FB and you too wild woman PJ  shaking it up with that new dress.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/09/14 18:17:25

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/15 05:32:30 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
Busy and productive day yesterday, Have been re-setting some of my rock borders & doing some deep weeding. Back is complaining this morning. Told it to shut up, you get a break this afternoon while I watch football. And yes, MB, I finished the mowing. For now. Eggs Benedict sounds wonderful.

Not much time this morning, slept like a rock a bit later than usual. Dog alarm woke me up. Need to get ready for church. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/15 05:51:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Sunday.

Cindy, thank you for your concern, I do appreciate it, sorry I wasn't my usual self Friday. 

Bernie, I like your new plan.

MB, we should've had side bet on the game.

Off to work, hope I can get enough done in time to watch the Packers later.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/15 07:31:57 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

A partly cloudy day in store for the beach today. The current temp is 74F at 7:25 with a high of 85 degrees.

Yesterday's plans panned out to be as predicted : not much. Went to Fibber's for lunch and got the BLT. I didn't have breakfast so I ate the entire sandwich. After lunch, swung by the boat storage yard to reset the poles for the cover on the boat. There is one for the bow and another for the stern to keep the cover raised at the top like a tent. That way the water runs over the side and doesn't "pool". The hurricane must have lifted the cover upwards so the poles didn't stay in place. Easy fix. Decided not to bring the boat home for cleaning yet.

Today I might just go to the beach for a walk. Nothing else on my slate.

Badger, I wasn't serious about moving to the desert. Never have cared for all that heat and the topography is just not my cup of tea.  Can't even imagine the a/c bills in areas like Phoenix or Tucson. By the way, this is the 2nd Sunday in a row for you ( see your morning post from yesterday ). hee,hee. You been working too hard.

PJ, hope time with SC is going well.

Cindy, 'dog alarm' was funny.

MB, what is the brand of those 'duck shoes' and where did you get them ? I might get a pair to replace what I call my 'garage slippers', which are slippers that I use if I'm making a quick trip outside. For example, getting the mail or setting the trash can outside.

Time to scoot.
Y'all have a good day,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/15 09:05:13 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

I'm looking forward to some FOOTBALL!

Another day with cloudless blue skies and warm temps.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/15 11:29:56 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
The heatwave continues for us.  Temps in mid-90s every afternoon.
No rain in sight.  Went grocery shopping yesterday....whew!  Those parking lots are cookers.

All I got.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Page: << < ..10111012101310141015.. > >> Showing page 1015 of 1031
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5