AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10111012101310141015.. > >> Showing page 1014 of 1019
Author
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 06:20:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Attempt #2. I think my PC may be in it's death throes. All manner of craziness this am. Mouse cursor jiggling around all over the place, pages closing on their own...I think it could be possessed. Did a hard shut down & restart, and an update started, so maybe be alright for a while. Would like it to live on until after-Christmas sales...

It was supposed to be more T-storms for us this morning, like around 4am, but that didn't happen. Now NOAA says after 1pm. I did get some of the mowing done yesterday, maybe if the grass is not too wet I can get some more done before the heavens open up again.
PJ, Prayers for that guy...60ft drop, yikes. Do you know if he was wearing a helmet?  Have a feeling he was going too fast.

Jamie, "Purple Jesus", huh? Since we were at a Lutheran affiliated university, we didn't call it that...purple passion, or variously, wallapaloosa. Same thing though. Sometimes, with fruit thrown in the batch. (made the puke more interesting, I guess) Ah, those were the days....

Paul, hoping you can get that roof done and all the other jobs ticked off your list!
Time for me to get moving, have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 07:49:03 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

Sun trying hard to poke out from the clouds this AM. Forecast is for partly cloudy all day. Currently the temp is 74F at 7:41 and the high should be 84 degrees.

Yesterday I went to the beach and got my first 1 hour walk done in several weeks. Pushed pretty hard and I was glad the get off the beach and head to Fibber's for lunch. Had their yummy egg salad sandwich. Never knew I could get egg salad or chicken salad sandwiches because they were "hidden" under the wraps section. The bar tender said just ask for a sandwich instead of the wrap and specify what type of bread. Well I'll be darn. After lunch I went home and took a nap with Freddie.

Might take a break from the beach today. Funny thing. I used my sunscreen on my arms,neck and face areas. Forgot all about my legs and they got a little pink so today will be a good day to do grocery shopping.

Bob, the traffic on the beach is way down on week days. You will see from my pictures some groups of  people sitting in their chairs under their umbrellas. Then a little further North almost void of people. Most of the tourists traffic is on the weekends now; visitors that drive to the beach from places like Charlotte or Raleigh Durham and mixed with some locals.

Holly, sounds like you need to start writing appointments on your calendar.

PJ, funny about you finding SJ's box of cuff links. Does he even wear cuff links any longer ? Almost an item
one seldom sees; maybe on TV with men dressed in a tux for a Hollywood big function like the Oscars.

MB, you might get someone to show you where the ERG valve is located. It might be an easy repair for you to do yourself.

Hi Jamie. I bet you will like those 'meals on wheels'. My Mom loved them. If you decide to save some of them as a 'left-over' for a future snack, mark the date on the container.

Badger, rain always seems to get ya when you have a big roofing job.  Good luck.

Cindy, you "jumped the page". Ha !  I see you.

Coffee pot empty. Some pics from yesterday's beach walk to follow.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 07:50:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Looking South. Not too many folks

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 07:52:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
To the North 

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 07:54:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
a calm sea

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 07:56:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
maybe 5 minutes walk to the North the beach almost empty

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 09:48:25 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Morning all

A sad morning to remember... and said some prayers.

Up early again.  Pool guy came by for some last instructions on the solar cover at 7:30.  We have it partially installed and ready to be attached onto the reel.  
Next up was dropping the cat off at the vet/groomer.
BTW, Bernie, I do write stuff on my journal calendar.  They told me TUESDAY , THE 11th.  I wrote it on the 11th but then remembered the TUESDAY part so I switched it.  I should have called to confirm the exact date.  

PJ, cuff links found in a strange place??  Maybe they got put there knowing he didn't use them???  I find stuff put away in strange places sometimes.  I try to blame it on someone else but think it was probably me and I just didn't know what to do with whatever it is at some point.
I saw that motorcycle accident on our local news.  Pretty horrific.

We have a horrific child abuse case going on.  Guy beat to death one toddler, while dating the mom.  Got out on bail and within a month or 2, beat and tortured his own 8 year old.  Child abusers of that nature should NEVER get out on bail.  I don't think anyone is going to let him see the light of day again.  He should get a death sentence but it won't be considered.  Hopefully the other hard core prisoners will make bad use of him.  And our jails and prisons run over...

Badger, hope the rain holds off and you can finish the roofing job.

Jamie, are you eating well?  Please try to get your strength back

I realize how bad I've let my health slide and I need to do much more to get stronger.  I need to force myself to at least check out the options at a local fitness center.  Beginner's Yoga being a possible starting point.  Cutting down on cigs is a must!  Some muscle strengthening exercise is also a must but I think starting yoga to get me going is a good idea.  I look at pictures of myself of before and after Jay died and realize what a toll that took on me.  It started when he got pretty sick and couldn't eat so I quit cooking.  I think I just shut down as I look back.  It started before the move here, 5 years ago.  

Sorry to be so maudlin.  I better get out of this funk.  It's just this day...

Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 10:46:54 (permalink)
+2 (4)
Morning all.

My arm is sore as hell. 1st Shingrex shot down.

We've had the regular shot, but after reading the BC, I went ahead and got the new one.

I had chicken pox real bad when I was a kid.
I still have a pock on the bridge of my nose because I scratched it, which totally s-canned my modeling career.

I did not try that wine. 🤢 It wasn't that cheap though. I think they are capitalizing on the hatch pepper craze.

PJ..I think you are going to like Cozumel. Just don't expect Akumal type beaches, which I'm sure you know.

Uphill.. you are the most active seniorish person I know. Enjoy your good health. Just don't overestimate your abilities and get in trouble.

Jamie... I hope you laugh at my jokes.

We are heading to southern Utah in a couple weeks to do some hiking. I understand I can have multiple wives but no alcohol? Oh, the conundrum. 😁

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 11:14:13 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Yet another beautiful September morning here.  Not a cloud in the sky.  A high temp of 94F.
Enjoying my first cup of coffee from the new coffee maker.  Arrived yesterday with the mail.
Shipping box had a rough trip... it was all beat up.  Top of box half ripped off. 
Was afraid the coffee maker would be damaged.  But it was fine. 

Cindy,  yah, have a feeling we will also be in the market for a new desk pc after Christmas.
Getting notifications about what will not be supported on Windows 7 after December.
Also getting weird happenings.  Have to reboot.  
Don't know if the motorcyclist had a helmet on.  Pictures were taken from above on the bridge.  Hard to tell.
All I know is that he is lucky to be still alive.  EMT said if he had gone off the bridge over the river...that wouldn't be the case.  

Bernie,  good job on putting in the full hour walk.  Looks like the perfect day on the beach.
Regarding cufflinks... about once or twice a year SJ attends functions that require wearing a tuxedo.
Part of his job at the TV station is public relations.  He does the glad-handing and speech-giving around Jackson
representing the TV station.  Sometimes the MC at fundraisers and awards dinners. 

UpHill, the back seat of the truck is now full of bags of bedding and coats to take to the Goodwill.
Hall closet looks neat and clean.   Enjoy your hike with your brother today. 

Guess I better get productive here.  Started this post at 8:30.  Been up and down and outside side
doing little chores.  Now after 11.   Think of all those who lost loved ones 18 years ago on 9/11. 
Wishing everyone a blessed day.  Hugs

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29466
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 12:51:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good job on the walk Bernie.

Absolutely time to start building yourself back up Twirley. Mall walking maybe?

LOL Bosco!

Got to run.....................................so hi to all I didn't have enough time to mention.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 13:23:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
TwirleyB

I realize how bad I've let my health slide and I need to do much more to get stronger.  I need to force myself to at least check out the options at a local fitness center.  Beginner's Yoga being a possible starting point.  Cutting down on cigs is a must!  Some muscle strengthening exercise is also a must but I think starting yoga to get me going is a good idea.  I look at pictures of myself of before and after Jay died and realize what a toll that took on me.  It started when he got pretty sick and couldn't eat so I quit cooking.  I think I just shut down as I look back.  It started before the move here, 5 years ago.  

Sorry to be so maudlin.  I better get out of this funk.  It's just this day...

I hear ya Twirls.  My acupuncturist wants me to walk 3 miles a day.  I told her not to hold her breath.  I did a half mile with the dog and that was enough for me.  I don't think she realizes the pain I have in my feet and what 3 miles would do.
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/09/11 13:25:52
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 13:35:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Today was interesting. I'm still feeling the effects from sick building syndrome at the funeral over a week ago. I was fine, other than clearing out my lungs for the past week. Even on the kayak trip up north, but I can feel that I am a bit weak. Today, we did a copy of the first hike we did, and it was a nothing hike! We knocked off 20 minutes of the 3 hour hike, better than a 10% improvement in time, but mostly in our ability to keep on walking. All is well. 

I got the lawn done today, probably for the last time. I also picked some pod peas and a bowl full of tomatoes!I love tomatoes!

Have a great afternoon!

Lovin life,
Bob

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 14:38:03 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hola Clubbers

Bosco, you crack me up also. I had my second Hep A shot yesterday in my left arm, and the flu shot in my right arm. They both hurt going in, but I'm not really sore today. I made sure to keep my arms active yesterday Next up is the shingles shot. I am scared of it because everyone says how painful it is. Gonna wait until I can be laid up

Bernie...Four Roses bourbon is not rot gut.

Twirly...I know it would be silly since you have a pool, but I really like my swimming class. I enjoy being with the women and few men. I think yoga would be great. And a class is great way to meet new people.

We hit 100 degrees yesterday! 

Going back to the Y this evening to watch my great nieces take swimming lessons. Better go.

Have a great evening everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 16:52:43 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Been thinking about doing yoga myself, Holly.  It looks so relaxing.  I asked for a yoga mat for Christmas about 5 years ago.  Might have to try to find it, ha ha!

When I was in high school, we'd have someone get us a gallon of Bali High and a bag of ice and we were set.  I remember it came in a big old jug.  Yes, I would say the Four Roses is definitely a step above, especially if you get the single barrel, which Tatt prefers.  I used the cheaper stuff for my "lion"  
Heard from Pegalicious yesterday.  Remember her from LG? She was married to Island Guy and they bought a house in CC. Then she changed her LG name to Palmolive Peg after she put all that dish soap in the whirlpool at the LG Cheezfest  Badger, C & C, you were there, remember?   We've kept in contact via FB and she's going to be in Akumal at ABR for a few days while we're there.  It'll be her first visit back since I think 2011, it'll be good to see her again.
Baylee sent a couple of cute photos of the twins today...let the fun begin!

post edited by Gem - 2019/09/11 16:58:32
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 18:08:55 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  Melancholy day for sure thinking of those that lost loved ones, the first responders and others that have suffered with with illness and worse because of this horrible event.  May America never forget this atrocity and sacrifice.

Appointment at doctors went fine.  Had my flu shot and discussed some minor tummy issues and did a breath test for h. Phylori.  Will start taking small dose of omeprazole in the meantime and see if that helps.  Then got some gas for Toyota, stop at Walgreen's for Rx, quick bite to eat  and then up to Vet's for kitty food and quick Walmart stop after that. Doing a load of wash and made appointment for Toyota for Monday for the needed repair.   

A lot of rain here in wee hours.  A couple of inches in rain gauge and another three expected this evening into tomorrow.  Ughhh.  At least no tornadoes like Sioux Falls.  Scary.

PJ, that's funny about the cuff link container that you came across and clothes you came across.  I've had the same experience with trip stuff, sandals missing, that were never removed from side pocket on luggage from a former trip.  
I'm excited for your Coz trip.

Cindy, I had noticed too the KFC buckets on the food buffet and thought to myself, why not?    I'm curious if the buckets were empty after the food fest. 

Bernie, I trust you were messing with me about replacing the EGR emissions valve myself?  Good on you for the hour walk.  Would be great if you could find a neighbor that would commit to a daily beach walk with you.  Would be so much more enjoyable.

Badger, I saw airfare to CUN RT for $203 this morning on United but I really didn't check out all the details.  Good luck getting that roof done or filling in with indoor jobs.  Juggling act.

Twirls, I think you sent me bad karma with weird dreams.  Woke myself up as well.  Makes one wonder what the heck. Thinking the yoga might be a good place to start.   My BMI is right on although I told my doctor I felt bloated and uncomfortable with my new muffin top,  She laughed and said she was proud of me.  You can do this and I do need to get active again soon.  I go in spurts which is not healthy.  Consistency is best.  But then again, what do I know?

Jamie, I am anxious for your food program to start.  Are you getting any of your strength back?  Please take care.

Frank, try your hardest to heed the doc's advice.  I'm glad you are trying.  Please keep it up.

BeachBilly, you sound really good and I am happy you are doing well.  Hugs.

Crunchie, I thought of you yesterday.  Saw an article in Country Living with a custom doggie door integrated into a full wall of windows.

Bob, makes one wonder what has made you feel ill since that funeral.  Kinda scary and perhaps you were not the only one with ill effects.   Hope you feel 100% soon.

Bosco, thanks for the great belly laugh.

Gem, cool that you will meet up with another longtime LGer soon.  Those two twinkies always bring a smile to my face. Maya is my TP culprit.

For those of you with Windows 7, I decided to replace now seeing my printer died.  The all-in-one desktop was on sale as well as the printer.  Geek Squad window 8-noon tomorrow.   

I'm going to sign off now.  I've almost lost this post twice now.  Hope all have a peaceful eve.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/09/11 19:01:50

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/11 19:34:24 (permalink)
MB, that was a terrible odor in that building. Not the best neighborhood so they don't open the windows. A shooting in a home 3 doors down the previous week, etc.... Sick building syndrome. My g/f noticed it as well. Others too. I went outside and waited until the service started, and as soon as it was over, back outside again. It was kinda like having a cold. Sick for a day, then cleaning out the lungs for a week. I hate that. 

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 05:12:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Fellow Bourbon Lovers, it's Thirstday.

Bosco, I thought alcohol was necessary if you have multiple wives.

Gem, I certainly remember Cheesefest, please tell Peg that Babs and I say "Hi!".

MB, I received that price alert also, might be a lot cheaper for Crunch & Tomas to fly to MSP and then on to CUN.

Rain, rain, might get over an inch today.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 06:29:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Badger
Rain, rain, might get over an inch today.

Here, too. Flood warning for the Prairie du Chien area over by the Mississippi that extends into NE corner of Iowa. We had an inch and a half in the gauge Tues am, another inch yesterday, haven't checked yet this morning, and heavy downpours predicted. Speaking of predictions, yesterday DIL brought Didi up for a visit. Had a break in the weather, so went back to the garden and got DIL some more giant zucchini for freezing, and some tomatoes (they are coming on strong now). Then we decided to go into town for lunch at Don Ramon's. It's in a building that used to be a Dairy Queen, has all those bayed-out sort of windows. Suddenly, it began pouring down rain. I made the comment that the forecast said rain mainly after 1pm. DIL looked at her phone and said "it's 1:01." Can't get much more accurate, LOL.

MB, I had to look up h.pylori. Did recognize when site said "formerly known as camphylobactor". Mom had a case of that some years ago, took her quite awhile to get over it. Are you experiencing symptoms? Hope not. And yes, the KFC was mostly gone, but the homemade fried chicken was ALL the way gone.

Gem, those photos cracked me up, especially the first one. Twin leaning on the toilet has an absolutely guilty look on his face!

BB, please don't be scared. Yeah, it aches for a couple of days, but shingles would hurt a he!! of a lot more. Please get the shot. Bosco braved it, you can, too!

Need to go and get the laundry started, have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29466
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 06:40:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Tomas did buy the airfare for November last weekend. Expensive flight to on AA and much cheaper flight home on Spirit. He couldn't take it any longer.

Hot and hotter. Got a $461.00 AC bill yesterday. A record! Penalized for using too much I guess. No more 74 in the house when we are home and at night. Ouch! Weather is changing to mid 90's and mid to low 70's at night so that should help.

Frank - that is great. Just keep that up and add 10 feet each time and slowly work up to it. Maybe it will help. I sure hope so.

Out of time...............hugs to all that need it.

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 09:54:50 (permalink)
0 (2)
Morning all

Congrats to all of you brave folks for getting your shots!  I should go get the Shingrex vaccine before I get some illness that prevents getting it.  I have to be careful getting vaccines.  I cannot be sick or weak in any way when I get them. My immune system won't take it.  I do need that shot, a flu shot by late October and a new Pnemonia shot this year.  I better call the Dr.  

I woke to news of a nearby earthquake overnight.  It was at Gassville, AR, about 1.5 hours drive time SE of here. I didn't feel it.   I think Margarita did.  She was worried before bed last night.  I heard her toenails tapping as she paced the floor in the middle of the night so I know she was up at some point.  She always knows when the weather is going to be bad and has been upset when other earthquakes in OK happened.  Gassville...what a strange name...  AR is full of towns with strange names.  A funny for you...
Once at my resort and restaurant in AR, Mom inquired about the heavy accent of one of our regular breakfast customers.  I had always thought his accent sounded Russian.  So I asked him.  He said he was from Lithuania, which explained why I thought Russian.  I reported to Mom that he was from Lithuania and she replied. "AND HE DRIVES ALL THE WAY OVER HERE FOR BREAKFAST?"  I spewed my coffee across the room!  So did several others nearby!  We all burst out LOL.   She explained that AR had a lot of strange town names...so she assumed it was a town in AR!  I have a lot of those Mom Betty stories...

Had another issue with Chris yesterday.  He will learn or be gone.  His choice but I don't put up with him yelling and acting like a 12 year old.  I did line up some other help with a neighbor who is available if I need him.  

The ragweed weed is horrible here.  A slight chance of a shower tonight but nothing else in the forecast for 7 days.  Another 90+ day.  The forecasters say we will hang onto summer temps thru September.  Not what the Almanac said...

Frank, I will if you will...LOL.  We all need to be more like Cindy and just DO IT.  i need her "GET 'ER DONE" attitude!

Gem, cute pics but time for child locks on the cabinets!  Scares me when they start getting curious.  

Glad to "see" everyone.  I know many still lurk here as I get an occasional PM from some.  

Pegalicious is a name I hadn't heard in a while.  Glad you keep in touch, GEM.

Bernie must be on the LIMBO page as I don't see his morning post.

Enjoy the day everyone.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 10:41:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Yet another beautiful and hot day here.  A high temp of 95F.
Been outside in the cool of the morning watering porch pots. 
Watching lil doggie and the cat played chase me on the back driveway. 
Need to go grocery shopping.  Maybe this afternoon.  

Gem,  those twins are so cute!  They are busy little ones.  LOL
Pics made me laugh. Mama got her hands full with those two.  

Cindy, Badger, MB,  send us some of that rain.  We need it!

Bosco,  is the beach not as soft in Cozumel as it is in Akumal?
We will be staying on San Francisco beach.  

All I have...  time to get busy doing chores. 
Actually I am teasing the xit out of SC.  She thinks BF is about to pop the question.
I told her that he has yet to walk the plank and ask our permission.  There will be a dowry to be paid. 
Not accepting goats or cattle.  Only cold hard cash.  I don't think he can afford her.  ROFL
Bet the people at her workplace think she has lost her mind.  Cause I know she is laughing just as hard as me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.  Hugs

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 15:02:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bosco

PJ..I think you are going to like Cozumel. Just don't expect Akumal type beaches, which I'm sure you know.

Bosco----we have been to Cozumel only once and that was during our first trip to Mexico.  Took a snorkeling trip from Puerto Aventuras .  Did not get to see the beaches of Coz because we docked at the Coz marina, hopped into another boat which took us out to a really barren place to snorkel.  Trip back was same as the trip going.  Boat to boat although we did get to see some of the shops at the marina.   Truthfully I wasn't too impressed.  I know now if we went we would enjoy the island.  So what are the main differences on the beaches?  Thanks in advance!
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/09/12 15:03:40
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 15:08:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJamigo

Actually I am teasing the xit out of SC.  She thinks BF is about to pop the question.
I told her that he has yet to walk the plank and ask our permission.  There will be a dowry to be paid. 
Not accepting goats or cattle.  Only cold hard cash.  I don't think he can afford her.  ROFL
Bet the people at her workplace think she has lost her mind.  Cause I know she is laughing just as hard as me.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.  Hugs

PJ---Tell me you are kidding.  A dowry?  They still doing that down South?  If they are I feel very lucky being a "Northerner"!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 16:42:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  62 and cloudy.  Storms blew through again in the wee hours and lots of rain this morning.  Another 1.5 in the rain gauge and more on the way.  Geek Squad here at 9:30.  Okay folks, all kidding aside, the Lenovo all-in-one was a bust so Tech packed it back in box and helped load that into my car trunk along with the old printer.  He got the new printer up and running and connected my lap top to it.  He transferred all the data on current desktop to an external hard drive and ported all the photos and documents to a USB drive for me.  There was a break in the rain when he left so I quick drove up to Best Buy and spoke to a store manager.  They had a comparable Dell on site,  threw in a nice discount for all the bother and took my old printer off my hands.  Mike, the same tech, will be out next Wednesday to finish up the job. 

Holly, do you have some sort of city community center?  I have a beautiful one here in my town and they offer so many different classes and exercise options for all ages. I may check that out and see if my neighbor, Mary Jo, might be interested for winter activities.  For now plan to get back on my exercise bike. 

Cindy, test results came back negative so I will take the prescribed Rx over the next month to see if that gives me some relief.  I had gastritis in my early '20s and that's what the symptoms feel like as of late.  Maybe all the stress that ramped up with all the various projects since spring.  That's always my go to when I am self-diagnosing myself.  Thanks for the fried chicken update.

BeachBilly, that first shingles shot was not bad at all.  Little sore the first day and a tad more the next.  That was it.  Got the flu shot yesterday and absolutely no discomfort.  Pleasantly surprised.  

Bosco, too funny once again.

Twirls, you should get yourself in as well.  The flu vaccine is available so get your bunless behind into the doctors while you are relatively healthy.  Hope Chris turns it around.

Where is Bernie?  I didn't see a post either.  Hope all is good.

Badger, there's a displaced black bear wandering around in the metro here nosing around bird feeders.  Hope it makes safe passage out of dodge hopefully across the border.

PJ, funny one on the dowry.  I trust you are okay with a possible engagement.  Sounds like the two kiddos are doing well together and bonus you've already met his parents.  Keep up posted.

Frank is that acupuncture helping out or to early to tell?

Bob, I am thinking Legionnaire's disease in that building.  Yikes and yuk.

Seriously, Crunchie?   Can't believe that was your electric bill for one month.  That's flipping insane.

Hola to all.  Have a beautiful evening.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/09/12 18:06:10

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/12 17:07:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank,  I was kidding about the dowry.  LOL

Page: << < ..10111012101310141015.. > >> Showing page 1014 of 1019
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5