AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10061007100810091010.. > >> Showing page 1010 of 1047
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/02 07:35:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

No sun shinning this AM. Supposed to be bands of thunder storms rolling in off shore off and on all day today. We can thank that rascal hurricane for that gift. Current temp 75F at 7:33 with a high of 82 degrees.

Yesterday I did a trip to Lowe's Foods for my hurricane emergency food stash.  Should have checked the pantry for my water supply, as I would have saved myself another stop. No biggie; I will go right by the same store again today after lunch and get more bottled water.

Cindy, plywood is stored in my garage. Hoping the wind speed will have dropped by the time the hurricane gets here. May not need to use the plywood.

Badger, me thinks you will remember that big garage build for a long time to come. You might say it was cursed or something.

Talked to Debby yesterday. She and I have been invited to spend thanksgiving with our youngest brother
Larry. He had called and asked that we come up to be with him and his wife in their new home. They live out in the middle of nowhere near a small town called Rhoudesville, Virginia. I had to look it up myself !  It's probably a 6+ hour drive from here. Anyway, I caved and told Debby I would go to keep her company and help drive.

Where are the rest of our clubbers this morning.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/02 08:37:05 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Monday and Labor Day (for those of you still working)

Have done some yard work this morning. Already sweaty. Think I will go swimming. I need to go get some more mulch anyway. I hope Lowe's still has the kind I like. I would like it to match The Y is near 2 Lowe's so maybe I will get lucky.

Jamie... Wow. Glad you got diagnosed. Those can perforate and that is not good!

Love all of the pictures.

PJ...you didn't post that one pic of SJ pole dancing. That is an awesome picture!

Better go take a shower before the pool. Friday I took 3 showers!

My UofL Cardinals play tonight. They play Notre Dame. Probably gonna be ugly for us

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/02 10:52:33 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

I checked in earlier and saw that just the early risers had posted.  I wondered "Where's Bernie?" because he ALWAYS posts before me.  I thought maybe he had flipped the page and was in limbo.  Checking in now, I saw in the forum heading that Beach Billy had posted but I still only see Badger and Cindy.  HMMMM????  Maybe Bernie is looking for his plywood window coverings.

Things are pretty much the same here.  Sunny and warming more.  Almost 90 today and I like that!  I didn't get in the pool yesterday because Chris didn't get back until late.  I decided to leave the solar cover till today.  Shortly I'm going to google tips on trimming the cover to custom size.  Then we can roll it back so I can use the pool. 

So far the PC is fairly stable.  If I push the screen top back to far, it turns colors.  I have to position it just right.

I had a really good book to read the last few days.  It was kind of a mystery with a tad of romance sprinkled in.  One part of the mystery was solved and then a bigger mystery started to unfold and BAM,!  IT ENDED!  WHAT??!!!  I kept looking for a page error or something wrong with my Kindle because I couldn't believe it would stop just like that!  NO, it really did.  So I looked for the sequel and POOP, it's not due to be released until October!  DAM, DAM, DAM!  I've never read a book that left such a hanging at the end!  I'll read the sequel but if it happens in that book, I'm not reading any more of her books.  Elin Hildebrand is the author.

Hopefully this post will flip the page and I can read what whomever else has posted.

Enjoy the Holiday.

Jamie, I hope you are improving.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/02 14:21:29 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon BCers!
Got up late for the second day in a row.  Been running and gunning ever since returning from Biloxi.
Think I am finally caught up!  Either way taking today off!  I am pooped.
Made enough food to feed an army yesterday.  Will send a bunch home with SC. 
Done cooking for a few days.

Jamie,  so glad the ER doc finally diagnosed your tummy problem.  Hope you are feeling much better by now. 

Bernie,  thinking of you.  Sure hope that hurricane is downgraded to just a tropical storm.

Twirls,  Hope you get some pool time today.  Sure warm enough to feel the sun's heat. 

Cindy,  belated Happy Birthday to your son. 

Badger,  hope you were able to get the substitute part for the garage door job. 

BeachBilly,  Didn't include that pic of SJ pole dancing because that actually happened in Las Vegas
a few years ago.  The night we went to a fancy Italian restaurant on Halloween with the crew from the race track.
All dressed like members of the mobs.  We were waiting for the limo to pick us up. 
It was raining and SJ started Singing in the Rain.  One of my fav pics.

And yes Cindy, he was very sleepy when he did this.  

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/09/02 14:22:57

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/02 18:49:14 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Evening all.  That Dorian looks to be a beast!  Bernie and Bosco and anyone else in the way, please be safe!  Our good friends live about an hour from Jacksonville on the St John River, and she says this one is scary.  It seems so unpredictable.
Twirley, glad Chris is behaving.  Kind of like having a child, isn't it?  I know I feel that way some days
MB, I'm with everyone else, I like the leaves.  Looking forward to finally meeting you in October!  Anyone else???
Badger, bummer you had to postpone your trip to C&C.  I'm sure you were looking forward to it and seeing Joey again. Have you talked to Patrick?  Looks like Michelle might get hit hard, you know she's living in Florida now?
Those grandkids sure seem to like Joey!  So cute!
PJ, SJ looks quite dapper!

Good on everyone for getting the latest Shingrix Vac.  I'm due for my 2nd one in October.  Bernie, I'm sure you'll be getting yours as soon as you can.
Frank, hope the acupuncture works for you.  Chronic pain is so awful.  Crunch, hope your butt pain is subsiding.
UHK, I love seeing all your outdoor adventures, you live surrounded by beautiful country for sure!
Jamie, Thank God you found out what was wrong before it was too late.  That was a close one.  Please take care, I'm sure it took quite a hit on you.  
Soso, Zoey is getting so tall!  I, too, thought she was going to be a little bitty one.  She's a beauty!
Had a houseful yesterday for a cookout.  Seems easier to get everyone together the day before a Monday holiday.  It was a beautiful day.  Still seems odd without Monica around for such things.  She did say the other day that their plan is to only stay for 3-5 years now.  I'm sure they thought they would be smothered with people wanting to come and visit, not realizing the cost and time it takes to get there.  I'll bet they're back sooner.   She is flying home for 10 days at Christmas.
Cute photo of the twins on their Dad's bike (I hate motorcycles, saw too many horrific remains during my 8 years of working ambulances.  Tatt has an 87 BMW motorcycle in the garage, that he rarely rides, knowing my fear.  Have a great week!
post edited by Gem - 2019/09/03 11:35:50
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 04:49:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Twosday.

Bernie, I sure hope that storm misses you!

PJ, love the photo of SJ.

Hi BBilly & Gem!

Well, I got that part I needed at Menards and a few other things for another job, it turned into a long day. Rain moving in this morning, but I've got lots of inside jobs I can go to, just trying to decide which ones.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 05:59:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Raining with thunder boomers, thankfully not windy. Pups DID not want to go outside. (but they do like the towel rub down when they come in.) Rain is supposed to continue until after 2pm,  I may make a Costco run. Always ask Chris before I go "do you need any of the supplements you take?" Just in the past week, he's asking me for Centrum Silver (do you want a Women's 50+? ) and Glucosamine/Chondroitin. I shared my GC with him, but now I'm getting low on it too. Miss it if I forget to take it.

Chris spent the holiday getting vegies into the freezer, while I caught up with laundry. (6 loads! how did that happen?!) Both of us pretty tired out. I checked to see if the Hitching Post was open, Yes! Didn't have the Bogo burgers, but they had duck soup. So both of us had duck & duck. They do wonderful duck strips. Jason, the owner, thought it would be slow, planned on closing at 9pm and didn't have a full staff. Place was packed; he ended up being behind the bar, also on the floor taking orders, filling in wherever he could. Haven't seen him do that in years.

Gem, I don't much like motor cycles, either. Both of my 2 youngest brothers were in pretty serious accidents. They still ride, but have the best helmets money can buy and wear them religiously. Around here, the big threat is the deer. Motorcycle vs. deer is almost always very bad for the human. Have known several people who are no longer among the living from that situation.  One of the Pastors at our church and his wife were out on their bikes and were seriously injured trying to avoid a flock of wild turkeys. It just drives me crazy when I see people with no helmets, no leather (wearing sandals for heaven's sake!) Think they should be wearing "IDIOT" signs on their back. Enough of that, very cute picture of the twins!

PJ, great pic of SJ. Had me humming Singin' in the rain. (doo,doodoo doot)
Holly, Bernie was there, right on time, top of the page! Put your glasses on, girl!
 Better get going, have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 06:10:44 (permalink)
Thinking of you Bernie:

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 06:31:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Geez, the news these days is enough to make a person cry. Just all crisis all the time and I kind of miss the days when you didn't know all that was going on.

Great pic of SJ you posted PJ. Spitting image!

Happy Tuesday to all.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 07:25:35 (permalink)
Bernie, I am in Waterbury, Connecticut, staying overnight at the Marriot. They have these guys who ask for you car keys and drive away with your car, promising to bring it back when you ask. I had to pay them $12.00 to steal my car, but if I pay them a couple more they'll give it back to me. I've never had to pay someone to take my car away from me before. The hotel is real nice and clean, but they are locked up tight and we heard sirens all night. Makes me appreciate living in the country.

We are in town for a funeral for my lady's aunt, who meant quite a bit to her when growing up. When she was growing up, there wasn't always food in the house, but her aunt would make sure she got fed. She was a very nice lady. Family members were saying she has been ready to go for a while and her memory was going as well. When last we saw her, I was showing her some pictures and holding her hand. She looked at me knowing it was me, who had only seen her, maybe a dozen times. (First time I met her, she had baked a tray of lasagna!) The world could use more like her. 

So, yesterday, we are at the funeral home for the wake, and there is a terrible odor there, at least, I was sensitive to it. It was very hard on my throat and my throat is killing me now. We have to go back for the funeral today. I'll be outside until waived in for the service, then right back out. 

The new car is working out pretty good. Has about 600 miles on it right now. It's a 2019 model of the same CRV I had bought in 2015. Everything on it is an incremental upgrade, along with some advances in safety features. Crash avoidance system which makes it's presence known in the traffic jams. Lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise. I kinda like these new features. I actually took my hands off the wheel (hovering over it) for 5 minutes, and it drove itself!!! A tad more comfy, 2 driver position seat presets! I like my new car!

Every time I go in for service on my car, I talk very quickly to a sales guy, what can you do for me. Normally, we are $5,000.00 apart. Not this time. He came back to me with the numbers I needed to see. Huge discounts, end of the month, only 5 left on all their lots. Add to it that I had some work coming up on my old car, it was over 90,000 miles, needed tires, some of that expensive 100,000 mile maintenance, etc. I used the maintenance and tire money for the down payment, so instead of maintaining an old car, I ended up with a new car. Same payments, same length of loan! I mean, I almost couldn't. They let me take it home for the weekend (I think I already told you folks that story!).

Second time I bought a vehicle thru these guys. I like this car dealership. I built a car dealership before, back in the 90's. The owner told me every car he sells, he puts $1,000.00 in his pocket after all expenses on his part. Bigger trucks, he puts more than that in his pocket. I was talking to the salesman who sold my car, and he told me that dealership, multiple brands, sells 700 cars a month!!! The car dealer is making out real good! He goes easier on us customers, he's making a mint. 

They gave me $13,000.00 on my trade, I had researched it and found it was worth about $12,500.00. So I felt good about that. Just for kicks, they are now selling it for $16,300.00. It has been well taken care of, every maintenance interval met. They have some wiggle room to negotiate and still make their requisite $1,000.00 per vehicle. 

Just find all of this interesting. I am not home, so no pictures of the new car, but I'll post one soon as I get the kayak racks and put the kayaks on it, showing a properly outfitted car! 

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 07:26:18 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy y'all !

You makin fun of me Chris ? Y'all make me laugh with all that mowin 'an weedin 'an everthing. hee,hee
Thanks for the chuckle. Cindy, I called Holly to tell her we all went to page 1010. She laughed.

Partly cloudy all day today. Current temp 74F at 7:27 with a high of 84 degrees.

Yesterday I actually made myself some scrambled eggs for breakfast. Have a lot of eggs I need to use up. Afterwards I went to the grocery store and got more bottled water. They had extra cases stacked on the floor in front of the shelving.

Today Chet will help me get my grill lifted onto the screened porch. I'll anchor it into the corner with a couple of 2x4's like I did with the last hurricane. Then I will start picking up lose stuff
in the front yard and move it into the garage. Got to make a note to take the flag down; don't want her to take a trip around the county.  Get all that stuff done today and I will catch the last 3 items tomorrow morning :  hummer feeder and songbird feeders.

Hi BB. Your prediction was correct for your Louisville boys last night. They got tromped.

Welcome to page 1010 Holly.

PJ, great picture of SJ 'strutting his stuff'.

Cute picture of the twins, Gem.  Cool that you get to see "your little girl" at Christmas time. I am curious to know what one has to pay for a r/t from Hawaii ?

Thanks for you kind thoughts, Badger, but I fear that nasty storm will find it's way to our area. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Last cup on the way down. See y'all tomorrow with a hurricane update, assuming we have power.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 07:33:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Oops. missed you Crunch and Bob.

Yes Crunch. Sad time these days.

Bob, enjoy the new car while you can. Next year it won't be new any longer.

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 08:50:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Beach Bernie
Howdy y'all !

You makin fun of me Chris ? Y'all make me laugh with all that mowin 'an weedin 'an everthing. 

Bernie, you live in the south now. Didn't you mean to say "everthang"?

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 10:24:24 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Morning all

I'm suffering from a very bad Mexican Manicure, as Badger call it.  I think Chris tried to poison me!  It's Hatch chili season.  Some kind of green chili pepper that is commonly roasted here.  I'm not very familiar with them but they are in every market at this time of year.  They are (I THOUGHT) supposed to be a mild heat with lots of flavor.  He was going to smoke a slab of baby back ribs I had bought.  He had walked to the store for smokes before he put the ribs on and he came back with some of these peppers which he stuffed with a pulled pork and cheese stuffing and wrapped them in bacon.  He put the ribs and the peppers in the smoker.  I fixed my plate and had eaten a few bites of my dinner before I tried the pepper popper...  I cut off the small pointed end and chewed.  It was pretty yummy!  I swallowed...  Then I BURST INTO FLAMES!  I choked as I was gasping for air and started waving my arms.  I downed the water I had.  I ran to the freezer for ice and crammed some cubes in my mouth, letting them melt from the heat and trickle cool water down my throat.  Chris poured me a glass of milk and instructed me to drink it as he apologized profusely.  I glared at him through the tears streaming from my eyes.  I swear he was chuckling.  I just had 1 small bite but it was an hour before I could eat my dinner.  The heat subsided and I forgot about the incident.  UNTIL...the middle of the night...  At some point during the digestion stage my stomach started roaring like Hurricane Dorian...it stayed in the same place for hours and just kept churning.  Just after dawn it started to move.  S L O W L Y  like Dorian...  the eye wall started to collapse inward as it inched along.  It was ripping up everything in the path.  Then came the manicure part!  Like Dorian, it has now down graded, to a GUT 2 but I'm still suffering from the impact!  I'm sure there is going to be massive devastation.  I'm currently having a breakfast of fruit flavored Tums and milk.
I don't mean to make light of the REAL Hurricane but I found it a similar comparison as I listened to the storm reporting.  I hope you enjoyed my weathered report.  No misspelling or grammer mistake.  I am weathered now.  I will never trust another pepper popper because a popper always turns into a pooper!

Yesterday page 1010 did not display until after I posted.  The last page listed at the bottom was 1009 when I was reading the posts, although I knew BB had posted from seeing the forum heading on the EDGE page.  It listed her as the last post...   It was still in limbo as Cindy has said upon occasion, and the page didn't change until I posted.

Bob, I enjoyed your car story too!

Great pic of SJ.  

Jamie, how are you doing?
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 12:36:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
OMG Twirley. That was hilarious! I am sorry for your discomfort, but...................  

Sounds like you have it all under control Bernie. I hope it is barely a storm for you.

Bob - you need to catch those thieves and make a citizens arrest for them stealing your new car ;)

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 14:09:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie--Been watching Dorian.  What city do you live in/by?  Prayers going out that it doesn't hit you.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 15:24:19 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hi Frank.

I live between Ocean Isle Beach and the city of Shallotte. My house is 1/2 mile from the Intracoastal Waterway and about 1 mile through Shallotte Inlet into the Atlantic.

Oh, the hurricane will probably hit me all right. Just a matter of how much wind and rain we get and how fast it moves on through. We all hope it get by us quicker rather than slower. Of course, if it decides to make a big ole right turn into the ocean, that would be OK by me.

Weekend at Bernie's
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 15:31:18 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie--Stay safe.  To put a little humor in the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Fu-v490-c

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 18:45:17 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Stay safe Bernie, do you have a generator?

Twirls, funny story although probably not so much at the time.

Cute babies, Gem.

Signing up for Meals on Wheels, hope to get delivery started by beginning of next week. Weather is hot here and very humid, supposed to start cooling off tomorrow. Neighbor brought me a slice of Dutch apple pie, saving for dessert or maybe breakfast tomorrow.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/03 18:50:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  69 and cloudy.  Been a blur of a day kinda like yesterday.  Yesterday got the lawn work done and then was trying to print off some travel documents and the printer had a melt down.  Headed up to Best Buy and bought a new HP printer and ordered a new all-in-one touch screen Lenovo desk top for office.  Should arrive for in store pick-up on Saturday and Geek Squad will hook up everything on Sunday. 

Took a chunk of change out of bank today and handed it over to my new Edward Jones financial consultant to invest in a tax deferred fund that will be closing on Wednesday.  We have another meeting on Friday and I will present him with another check for some additional investment opportunities.  Just glad I am moving forward on this stuff albeit two years after sale of lot.

Storms moved through around 10 last evening.  South metro lucked out.  A lot of damage in Twin Cities but missed us.

Jamie, been very worried about you.  So glad you finally got a correct diagnosis.  Hugs and prayers sent for a speedy recovery.   Please keep checking in so we know how you are improving. 

Gem, traveling solo.  Did you get your transport booked? Love the twin pics.  Always brings a smile to my face.  The beautiful innocence of a child is the best ever.

Bernie, nice talking to you last evening.  Stay safe you and Freddie. Nice that Chet will help you out.  I'm glad you committed to the trip with Debby to see your younger brother.  Life is short so live it well, my friend.

Bosco, glad Dorian didn't mess with you.

Crunchie, want the all clear or updates on both you and Tomas please.  Healing prayers for you both.

Franko, you as well with healing.

Holly, enjoyed our phone visit.  Had to laugh at Badger's comment and yours about bad weather in advance of your travel.  Please do not mess with my October trip chica but would be fun to see you in late October when Gem visits.

Badger.....you stinker.  I have a gut feeling that you are going to pull another fast one.  

Bob, sorry about the circumstances with lady friend's aunt passing away.  Sounds like she touched your life and many others.  Safe travels home.  

BeachBilly, maybe we can all guilt you into checking in more often.

Hola to all the rest of you folks that lurk around.  MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/04 06:32:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Well, my trip to Costco went alright but I got my comeuppance. After whining about Chris not telling me what he needed, took my list and got it all, but left off 2 things I needed for one of my dish-to-pass entrees for the family reunion picnic on Sunday.
Rain moved out by noon, but threatening skies remained most of the day. Learned later that south of us got hit pretty hard with later storms.
Jamie, I think it is a good thing you signed up for meals on wheels. Something substantial to eat on a regular basis. Continue to get better!
Holly, you sure do have a way with words. After listening to that little clip of Ron White, I thought, Holly could be the female Ron White! 
Badger must be busy, busy.
Bernie, all kidding aside, please stay safe! Photos out of the Bahamas are horrifying.
have a wonderful day all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/04 06:44:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Pepper Poppers, it's Hump Day.

Twirls, you crack me up!! (Please send me some of those peppers.)

Jamie, how are you feeling?

MB, nope, wrong again, we're still dreaming of a trip.

Running late.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/04 06:55:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Been watching the TV this AM for update on when hurricane will hit us. Forecast is for a Cat 1 starting early Thursday. I have prepared as much as I can and hope we don't lose power for too long; gets real sticky with no a/c. Very sad about all the people in the Bahamas.

Yesterday I treated Chet to lunch with me at Fibber's. Place was almost deserted, as tourist had left and most regular patrons were busy with hurricane prep.

Today not too much on my plate. Current temp is 77F at 7:27 with a high of 84 degrees.

Jamie, I do not have a generator.

Holly, I'm sure that Chris got you on purpose with those peppers ! ha,ha,ha.

MB, dito. Thank you for you concern and I'll be fine. This hurricane won't be too bad.  Sad about all the people in the Bahamas.

Thanks, Cindy. I'll be safe. 

Hi Badger. Glad you found that garage door part at Menard's. Saved you some time.

I will try to post tomorrow with an update on conditions in the neighborhood.

See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/04 07:13:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Yes Bernie, stay safe. Also, please send Dorian out to sea. He is supposed to make landfall here on Saturday and we just had a visit from Erin last week. There was a lot of damage from wind in some places and a number of roads were washed out here. 
Take care everyone.

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/04 07:44:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Happy Birthday Twirls !!!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Page: << < ..10061007100810091010.. > >> Showing page 1010 of 1047
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5