Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best?

Author
tropikey
  • Total Posts : 41
  • Reward points: 713
2013/07/02 05:03:14 (permalink)

Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best?

Hi!

I've just booked our stay in Palladium Colonial for 5 nights in February. There wil be 3 of us, i.e. 2 adults and teenage daughter. I wonder now, which building is the best for us? In reservation form I asked for a room in building no. 9, 20 or 21. According to the map of resort, they seem to be in nice location, close to the beach and far enough from sources of noice, which we'd like to avoid. Do you agree with such choice, or do you think that rooms in other buildings are for any reason better?

Best regards, Bartek
tropikey.com
cape cod ann
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2147
  • Reward points: 697
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/02 09:15:04 (permalink)
Hi,

The standard rooms are in 1-7, the Jr suites/suites are in 8, 9, 20, 21. With a teenager you may want a Jr suite for a little more space and the sleep sofa. I have stayed many times in 20 and 21 with teens. Great locations. If you booked a standard you can either email the resort a week before you arrive or ask them at check in what an upgrade to a Jr suite would cost. If you booked a standard then 7 is in a good central location.
post edited by cape cod ann - 2013/07/02 09:41:47
tropikey
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/02 09:54:08 (permalink)
thank you Ann :-)

I booked our room through German agent and it was indicated as standard one. In this case, I'll try to get the room in building 7. How knows, perhaps we're lucky and receive an upgrade to next level? We'll contact the reception in January, before our departure from Poland.

Best regards, Bartek
tropikey.com
cape cod ann
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2147
  • Reward points: 697
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/02 11:36:33 (permalink)
They sometimes give complimentary upgrades but last Feb when I was there the resort was 100% full. As I've been there so many times they usually give me "my room" but I got a different (though great) room in Feb so I would say that in high season you probably won't get an upgrade unless you book it. If I can help further let me know.
Kwing
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8221
  • Reward points: 1990
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/02 14:27:57 (permalink)
If you google "unofficial palladium" or "palladium addicts" you will find lots of pictures and a map of the resort. Cape Cod Ann has been to the resort over 20 times and several of us here have been a couple of times. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.[:)]

I enjoyed some of your travel pictures - Wow! Thanks for sharing
Tortuga Tom
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 14900
  • Reward points: 470
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/02 15:06:19 (permalink)
We've stayed in Villa 7 3 times and really like the location. It's not far from anything, very central but still nice and quiet. It's just a short walk to the beach, the restaurants, the adult pool, and a short hop over to the White Sands ala cartes. Nice central placement.

Your body may be a temple but mine's an amusement park!
http://www.seashepherd.org
tropikey
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/03 05:28:42 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Kwing
I enjoyed some of your travel pictures - Wow! Thanks for sharing

Only some? I thought they're all great [:D]

Seriously, thank you all for advice. If I have other questions (and I surely will), I'll ask for help again...

Best regards, Bartek
tropikey.com
gazoo and wilma
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 104
  • Reward points: 826
RE: Palladium Colonial. Which building is the best? 2013/07/11 11:27:05 (permalink)
hi, we stayed in buildiing #3 which is nearest to the adult pool and close to the lobby which is then a short walk across to main pool then beach. late day we would walk the teens to the room then go to the adult pool for a dip and some drinks while the kids were getting ready for dinner , no sense us all waiting for the shower. we all liked this location. since, we have stayed in 7 which we thought was a longer walk to the lobby for meals which in the evening i think the shorter walk was nicer.if you look at the map the crossing paths from 7 to the lobby is a little bit of a walk while other buildings are closer. 7 is also close to the white sands side of the resort which we did like that. as far as noise i think any room is fine as long as you have nice neighbors.we stayed on the kentana side this year with a remodeled room which was very nice and getting around the resort was not as much of a problem as i thought it might be. we always seem to like were we stay. request 3rd floor, the views are better. the junior suite is not much bigger but does have a small couch that pulls out. i do not think the room is worth more for that but possibly the location of the room may be to you. my opinion is 2 double beds in a standard room for 3 is perfert.
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5