Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio?

Author
Wanderlust4Mexico
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 714
  • Reward points: 1345
2012/03/24 07:03:06 (permalink)

Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio?

We are staying there the end of April. I was wondering if anyone who has stayed there could give me a general idea of how they liked they place and any nessecary advice.

I know we get to use the pool and beach chairs at HAC, but I was wondering if we could also use the beach area in front of Las Casitas?

Thanks a bunch for any responses!!!!

"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
margaritamamma
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3208
  • Reward points: 1032
RE: Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio? 2012/03/24 12:18:50 (permalink)
Pretty sure you can use the little beach area in front of the casitas.
wahooligan
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 142
  • Reward points: 1185
RE: Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio? 2012/03/25 07:45:34 (permalink)
We stayed in the Cannon House upstairs....you will love the location. We loved being able to use the pool and beach chairs and then go snorkel...back and forth all day. We were given some kind of little key fob or something to show to the guy that rents out the chairs so he knew we were allowed to use them for free. Loved having everything right within walking distance (except for La Lunita and LBV). The owners live next door and care for several cats that hang around the house. If you want some peace and quiet, just give in and buy a can of cat food or tuna and that'll keep them happy and quiet[:D] Hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we do...I'm jealous![;)]
Yaki Jaki
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 766
  • Reward points: 1017
RE: Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio? 2012/03/25 07:55:20 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Wanderlust4Mexico

I know we get to use the pool and beach chairs at HAC, but I was wondering if we could also use the beach area in front of Las Casitas?

Thanks a bunch for any responses!!!!

Wander..You can use the beach in front of Las Casitas...just not the beach chairs. They are for the guests of Las Casitas.[:)]

Lorri
Wanderlust4Mexico
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 714
  • Reward points: 1345
RE: Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio? 2012/03/26 07:02:27 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: wahooligan

We stayed in the Cannon House upstairs....you will love the location. We loved being able to use the pool and beach chairs and then go snorkel...back and forth all day. We were given some kind of little key fob or something to show to the guy that rents out the chairs so he knew we were allowed to use them for free. Loved having everything right within walking distance (except for La Lunita and LBV). The owners live next door and care for several cats that hang around the house. If you want some peace and quiet, just give in and buy a can of cat food or tuna and that'll keep them happy and quiet[:D] Hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we do...I'm jealous![;)]

Good to know. We've always wanted to stay here, but it was never available. We were looking for something sort of secluded, but close to the action at the same time. We will have our 18 month old daughter with us. She will be very excited about the cats. We do not own one at home, but for some reason she is obsessed with cats. She yells " cat cat!!!" every time she sees one. I'll make sure to pick up some cat food at the food store.

"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
BlueBeachLady
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1541
  • Reward points: 532
RE: Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio? 2012/03/26 19:25:53 (permalink)
Yes you are totally able to use the pool and beach facilities at ACAC. I think you'll still have to rent the beach chairs for like $2.00 a piece, ? cause you have to rent them when you stay at the hotel. Technically, anyone can use the beach at Las Casitas as all beaches are public, but you are not allowed to use the chairs and umbrellas, they are for Las Casitas guests only. You'll all be happy at the beach and pool at HCAC! Not that far of a walk and nice shade. Bring a soft sided cooler and large beach bag for toys, etc., and you'll be set for the day!

You'll need to teach your daughter to start yelling GATO GATO! And its so cheap and easy to bring pouches of cat food and treats from home. I like to do that... and I like to name all the Gatos! [:D]

"I'd rather be on the beach!"

Seagoat
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5016
  • Reward points: 1907
RE: Has anyone stayed at cannon house studio? 2012/03/26 19:33:48 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: BlueBeachLady

You'll need to teach your daughter to start yelling GATO GATO! And its so cheap and easy to bring pouches of cat food and treats from home. I like to do that... and I like to name all the Gatos! [:D]

I've seen them hanging out there as well.  They are so sweet aren't they? [:)] I usually try to remember to bring treats as well.  Forgot last time. Getting old I guess! [;)]

Seagoat

post edited by Seagoat - 2012/03/26 19:34:10

Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5