2017/02/09 09:09:57
Elchilango

Been a while, Need rental car information

Loco's
Need to rent a car from CUN Feb 22 - 26, will be putting a modest amount of Kilometers on it.  CUN to Chiquila, RT Chiquila to PDC, back to CUN.  Not looking for the cheapest, looking for no hassle and reliable.  Is it the right thing to just take "all" the insurance?  Thanks in advance.

9 comments Leave a comment
Bret and Yvonne
We used Avant for 2 weeks, drove down to Mahahaul and back without any problems and they only rent with full coverage insurance.
2017/02/09 12:24:47
crunch
Edgar from ISIS PDC meets all your criteria.  He also delivers and picks up to airport or hotel/condo.
2017/02/09 12:30:50
Xelly
I have rented cars at CUN airport a few times. Looking to rent again in April/May, will use the company associated with my mileageplus account and use miles to do so. Waiving their insurance policy as my cred card company has the same coverages

2017/02/13 00:28:34
bill/pam
Both Isis and Avant deliver the car at the terminal and you drop off same place. CAN'T beat that service. Avant will also give you a complimentary cooler if you ask.
2017/02/13 14:50:45
MNMom
Just an update, Avant no longer delivers the car to you at the airport.  We just got back on 2/10/17 and were very disappointed because that is the sole reason we booked with them.  They shuttled us to their office and yes provided us with a complimentary cooler.  In the future, I will probably go with America Car Rentals and pay in pesos and save probably $60-$70. They were very cordial and had good customer service but were quite a bit higher in price than the other car rental agencies.
2017/02/13 15:46:25
Xelly
I booked through mileage plus united for my car only. I dont quite have enough miles for my flights, but plenty for acar...$12.00 for one week midsize car.  I will let you know the outcome in April
2017/02/14 08:01:30
Alaskans
We rented from Easyway for past 13 years and are 100% satisfied we get best rates and absolutely7 best service.  They still pick up and deliver from Airport.  Plus up to 15% discounts.  check their web site. 
2017/02/14 17:03:45
bill/pam
MNMom
Just an update, Avant no longer delivers the car to you at the airport.  We just got back on 2/10/17 and were very disappointed because that is the sole reason we booked with them.  They shuttled us to their office and yes provided us with a complimentary cooler.  In the future, I will probably go with America Car Rentals and pay in pesos and save probably $60-$70. They were very cordial and had good customer service but were quite a bit higher in price than the other car rental agencies.

Wow. Thanks for that update. We are arriving on Sunday the 19th and had a reservation with Avant. I confirmed that they no longer provide airport pick up and drop off. Something about issues with airport police. I contacted Edgar at Isis an they still provide airport pick up and drop off and beat Avant  price by $75 for our 3 week stay. Also got an immediate  response.
2017/02/15 14:55:31
Xelly
I used Easyway twice and both times had problems. TWICE BITTEN..... Wont be a third time.
2017/02/16 01:50:43

Comments are closed.

© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5